Happy Valentine s Day

Valentine’s Day, or as it is more formally known, Saint Valentine’s Day, Happy Valentine s Day   celebrated on  14th February  each year. ... thumbnail 1 summary
Valentine’s Day, or as it is more formally known, Saint Valentine’s Day,Happy Valentine s Day  celebrated on 14th February each year. On this day people share unique, romantic gifts and cards with their loved ones. Also they try to make Valentine Day memorable & romantic. Poetry has been exchanged between lovers since the Middle Ages. For centuries, lovers scribbled love notes to one another on the Day of Saint Valentine. In the nineteenth century, with the establishment of a postal service, more and more hearts-and-flowers wishes were sent. Even schoolchildren send valentines. Heart-shaped candies and silly-sweet Valentine cards are manufactured for the very young at heart. Today, over a billion cards are sent out on Valentine’s Day around the world full with sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes. How can you find the unique expression of affection that will charm your lover? Choose one of our sweet sentiments and be understood.

Valentine's Day 2016 Images

Happy Valentine's Day 2016 Images
Happy Valentine's Day 2016 Images

 Valentine’s Day is a wonderful way to make “I love you” easy to say

  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • We began as strangers.
  • We became friends.
  • We became one with each other…
  • We remain as one forever.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I may not always tell you
What I’m feeling deep inside
The emotions and the feelings
That I sometimes tend to hide

But I’m really proud and pleased
To know that you are mine
And I hope that you still love me
My Darling Valentine

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Valentine’s Day Text Messages

  • You are my love & you are my valentine…
    I do love you & it’s true,
    I never knew my life without YOU
    I wanna live but it’s only with YOU
    Please be my valentine, I will hold you for 4ever. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
  • If we date and u become my Valentine: U can have my phone password; Read my sms and emails and answer my phone; Get on my FB and Twitter and see my Whatsapp! U see, I’ll have nothing 2 hide except for u from d world! Happy Valentine’s day sweehart!
  • Let’s share the world
    A sea is for YOU, and waves are for ME.
    The sky is for YOU, and stars are for ME.
    The sun is for YOU, and light is for ME.
    Everything is for YOU, and you are for ME. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
  • What the heart gives away is never gone,
    But kept in the hearts of others,
    From dusk to dawn.
    Love you from the core of my heart.
  • I Love my eyes when you look into them
  • I Love my name when you say it
    I Love my heart when you Love it
    I Love my life when you are in it.
    Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
    Happy Valentine’s Day Funny Messages
    • After Valentine’s Day-
      15th feb, Slap day
      (Dishoooommm)
      16th feb, Gift Wapis day
      17th feb, Ladai day
      18th feb, Manane Ki Koshish day
      19th feb, Breakup Day
      Finally
      20th Feb, Dusri Dhundo day. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
    • Pyaar wo ehsaas hai jo mitata nahi,
      Pyaar wo parwat hai jo jhukta nahi,
      Pyaar ki keemat kya hai humse pucho,
      Pyaar wo anmol hira hai jo bikta nahi…
      Happy valentine day!
    • Girl to shopkeeper: Bhaiya aap ke pas aisa valentine card hai jisme likha ho.
    • ‘U R MY 1st and would be my Last LOVE..?
      Shopkeeper:  Haan Hai.
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      Girl: Theek hai 20 de do. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
      • Aaj mein aap se ek baat keh kar hi rahoonga.
        Plzzz Dont Mind.. Woh yeh hai ke.
      I
      I L
      I LO
      I LOV
      I LOVE
      I LOVE
      I LOVE Chocolate
      Especially dairy milk wali..

      Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
      • Roses are red, violets are blue
      I made this card just for you
      It’s not the neatest, it wouldn’t pass a test
      But it’s made with love–that makes it the best
      I love my life
      Because it gave me you
      Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
      • You are unique.You are caring an.You are the Best I am the luckiest to have you in my life.Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet heart!
      Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
      • Jaise Hawa Ka Jhonka,
        Shehad Ki Mithaas,
        Jaise Phoolon Ki Khushbu,Jaise Pyar,
        Jante Ho Sub Se Khubsurat Ehsas Kya Hai,
        Aap Ka Sath…..
      • Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for him

        • This Valentine’s Day
          I have to confess
          No matter how much we find
          How much ever you tease me
          How much you annoy me
          I can’t do without you
          Happy Valentine’s Day dear boyfriend!”
        • I can’t imagine a life without you in it,
          I want to grow old with you,
          let’s spend the rest of our lives together.
        • “When I am low
          you stand like a rock
          When I cry
          you hold every drop
          what would I do without you
          O darling you mean the world to me
          Happy Valentine’s Day!”
        • Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for her

          • I Think About You All The Time
            Will You Be Mine Forever?
            I Must Say I Adore You I Can
            Not Live My Life Without You.
            It Would Be Long. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016
          • The Minute I Heard My First Love
            Story, I Started Looking For
            You, Not Knowing How Blind That
            Lovers Don’t Finally Meet
            Somewhere. They’re In Each Other
            All Along. Happy Valentine’s Day 2016 my baby.